Saturday, February 13, 2010

Exclusive Snippets of the week - Feb 12 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Exclusive Snippets of the week - Feb 12 2010

Dhanush has built a costliest hi-tech home theatre. His hobby now is to at least watchthree world cinemas.

When someone asked the awesome Anushka about love, she said,” Brother, I have already been attacked by love virus. All these things took place when I was working. I was in love with the person with whom I worked. This love got cut after I took up acting. I don’t know where he is now. Now I have no idea of loving and also have no time for this.”
Monica Bellucci, the famous Hollywood actress who had acted in more than 55 Hollywood films will be pairing with Vikram in a film directed by Selvaraghavan since Vikram and Selvaraghavan are great fans of Monica.

Trisha is now a hot cake. Yes. After jumping from Tamil to Hindi she developed a good rapport with Akshay Kumar. Because of this her salary has jumped from 65 to 80.
Though Poi heroine Vimala Raman is absent in Tamil she is very much present in Malayalam. But she is frequently spotted in Chennai. She is seen partying in Chennai even after midnights. Now she is number one as party animal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails