Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Padmapriya Talks to the media

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Padmapriya Talks to the media



After the audio launch of the film Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam, Padmapriya spoke to the media. She said,” I am acting in filmswhich have quality stories. In Thavamai Thavamirundhu I donned the role of a 16 year old girl and 32 years old girl. In Mirugam I did the role with a different character. In Satham Podathey I acted in a very different role them my earlier two films. In Pokkisham I donned a soft role. Few people are giving wrong information that I am acting in film with the aim of getting awards. I am not acting in cinema aiming to get awards.
Cinema is not for awards alone. People are looking in a funny way since I have come for this function wearing glamorous dress. I am not worried about image. I do what I like. Many are advising that I could earn more if I do glamorous role like Nayanthara and Trisha. There style is different, my style is different. I am not greedy to earn more money. There is always a question that why should I act after doing MBA. Why education should be linked with cinema. There is no necessity that I should produce film because I have studied MBA. I am not worried about the future. I never even thought I will come to cinema. But I have come. Similarly no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Romancehas also happened in my life. But that did not affect my life. I will marry if I get a good bridegroom. But I was not able to get one. I am not a person who says that my husband should be like this or that. It is enough for me if he has a good heart.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails