Friday, December 18, 2009

Anaya speaks to the media

Friday, December 18, 2009

Anaya who had acted in Nadodigal spoke to the media. She said,” I got lot of offers after Nadodigal. But none of the roles was suitable for me. So I paired with Krishna in a Telugu film titled Maikkudu.

Since I did not accept Tamil films people started telling that I was arrogant person and I did not know how to live. But I am not bothered about it. As far as I am concerned I am waiting for a good film. But this waiting was not in vain.
Now I have been signed to act with Dhanush in the film titled Seedan. Apart from this I am acting as Mohanlal’s daughter in a Malayalam film directed by Padmakumar. Since I am very particular in selecting roles I am able to get time to pursue my studies. I will be completing by BA in Communications next year.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails