Friday, December 18, 2009

Bharath Completes 50 days Movie Shoot

Friday, December 18, 2009

Moser Baers Kanden Kadhalai completed 50 days at kamala theatre for which the owner organized a special felicitation ceremony. The hero Bharath and Munna along with the crew of the film received plaques and shawls from owner Chidambaram Chettiar. Also present were Saxena of Sun Pictures and producer R Ravendran of Ayirathil Oruvan fame. 'Kola Bhaskar is the common editor for both our films so much of the editing was done at my office.' he said praising director R Kannan for his success.For Bharath it was his first such function, "Many of my films have been hits but this is the first time someone has arranged a felicitation like this. I thank kamala theatres for this. The film is special for me since many people have praised my makeover in it."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails